Have you ever experienced teens ministering to kids in authentic worship, personal testimony, video and live music? It’s unique, it’s powerful, it’s relevant and its effective… and when you do all of that with the help of modern Media…we call it i-Shine. A Faith based ministry and media company that looks and feels alot like a Christian version of Disney.
OUR PURPOSE: Equipping pre-teens and their families to illuminate their world and find their value, identity and purpose (VIP) in Christ.
iShine is a Christian media group dedicated to ministering to pre-teens and their families. Tween’s or pre-teens are defined as children between the ages of 7 and 13, and represent the single most influential age group in the world today. Main stream media and consumer marketing groups focus their messages of identity, popularity and value predominately to the “Tween” marketplace for a reason.
iShine’s Inter-denominational – Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross
- We believe that Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon
- We believe in holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
- We Believe we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives
- We believe in using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world
Psalm 78: 3-7 (NLT) “We will not hide these truths from our children; we will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord, about his power and his mighty wonders. 5 For he issued his laws to Jacob; he gave his instructions to Israel. He commanded our ancestors to teach them to their children, 6 so the next generation might know them—even the children not yet born—and they in turn will teach their own children. 7 So each generation should set its hope anew on God, not forgetting his glorious miracles and obeying his commands.”
We reach today’s “Tweens” in lots of ways!
Live events, including concerts with our national tour, iShineLIVE , TV with our Disney style sitcom series iShine KNECT TV, and with our contemporary Christian record label iShine Music . Additionally we offer fans a professionally produced and weekly updated 24/7/365 Radio station for FREE as well as an extensive interactive social media presence with iShine specific pages for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Vimeo! For products with a more traditional feel, we know you’ll like our iShine Devotionals and Bibles for pre-teens and those who minister to them!
The iShine Interactive Bible with both girls and boys editions is published in the NLT (New Living Translation) with Tyndale Publishing. A pre-teen family devotional (“Around the Word in 60 seconds” with Mary DeMuth and Tyndale Momentum Publishing) is geared specifically for families with tweens, youth workers and parents and all are available in local Christian bookstores and online book sites everywhere!
For more information on how you can get more involved with iShine, including purchasing discounted products for your ministry, joining our Affiliate web program, finding ways to partner with us and our 501 C3 Non-profit ministry or to find out more on how to host an iShine Live concert, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARENTS: Please take the time to visit our Parents & Pastors ministry website specifically designed to help you deal with uniquely “tween” issues, concerns and challenges. We have links to other tween ministries, recommended books, blogs and inspirational resources. For more information about our Ministry and ways you can help support our mission, please contact us at www.iShineMinistries.com to learn more of the details and history of how and why iShine was created.
For Media and Press, Speaking engagements or Interviews, please email email@example.com