For leaders who submit orders of 25 tickets or more, we will designate you as a iShine Live Team Captain. We’ll be happy to ship you extra posters, FREE event tickets and a selection of FREE give-away iShine merch for your local church to enjoy before the show!
Effective Date: September 25 2013
1. No Sharing of Personal Information. i-SHINE LIVE! never sells, rents, leases or exchanges your personal information with other organizations other than as described below. iSHINE LIVE! assures you that the identity of all who contact us through this Web site will be kept confidential. iSHINE LIVE! may occasionally send mailings on behalf of other organizations or ministries when their interests align with iSHINE LIVE!
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service, sending you emails on our behalf or processing payments. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
2. Security. iSHINE LIVE! is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. iSHINE LIVE! uses Internet Encryption Software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Any information you enter is encrypted at your browser, sent over the public Internet in encrypted form, and then de-encrypted at our server. Once we receive your credit card information, it is accessible only to a small number of trusted iSHINE LIVE! employees and our credit card processing service provider who have been specially trained in processing this information.
4. Children’s Online Privacy. We are concerned about the privacy of young children and encourage parents/guardians to become involved with your child’s access to the Internet in order to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected.
5. Information Collected. We carefully respect the privacy of children and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Website. With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 13 years of age we collect the following types of personal information;
– Username or ‘handle’ (in some cases with a password) for posting comments or to our guestbook (http://ishinelive.com/hangout/)
– First name and parent’s email address for our email newsletter subscription
– Date of birth may be requested to validate the ages of our guests, including kids for some contests and sweepstakes
– We also will request a kid’s e-mail address, but only from a parent for the purpose of sending the kid e-mail related to a subscription
6. Use of Information. The information we collect from you or your child is used solely for:
A) iShine related marketing and sales including to confirm and ship orders.
B) To respond to specific requests to participate in activities such as:
– Contests or sweepstakes
– Subscription to an email newsletter
– voting in our online polls or otherwise expressing an opinion or viewpoint
– sending electronic greeting cards
C) To protect the rights and safety of us, our shareholders, members, officers, employees and customers.
D) As otherwise required by law.
7. User Names. When you choose a user name, it is very important that you choose one that does not reveal your personal name as otherwise that information could be disclosed as a result of our online competitions and other activities on our Website. Our policy is to not permit use of any usernames that reveal such information.
8. Sharing of Information. We do not sell your personal information with third parties. We do not share yours or your child’s personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Website and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Website). All information obtained within our website is held in the strictest confidence for iShine Live or iShine Ministries uses exclusively. Any future changes to this policy in anyway will be clearly noted on our Website. We require all administrative third parties with whom information is shared to maintain the same commitment to confidentiality as iShine. We disclose your information to third parties only as reasonably required to fulfill your orders and collect sums due us (such as to shippers, credit card processors, offering customer service, and sending you emails on our behalf. ) These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
9. Parental Review. Parents can review the information that we have collected from their children online to ensure comfort and privacy, and if needed request additional restrictions for the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct iShine to perform a deletion of their children’s personal information, request that the site discontinue the collection and use of their child’s personal information, and or refuse to allow us to further contact their child by emailing directly to us at email@example.com. To read more about general online safety for minors and how to become more involved with your child’s online experience, visit the Federal Trade Commission Web site. You may also benefit from the information and resources available on ProtectKids.com.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or amend it by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or by logging into your account. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain yours or your child’s information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel yours or your child’s account or request that we no longer use the information to provide services contact us at the email address provided above. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or no longer wish to allow your child to receive our newsletter you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at the email address listed above.
10. Notification of Changes.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If we make material changes to how we use Personal Information collected from children under age 13, we will notify parents by email in order to obtain verifiable parental consent for the new uses of the child’s Personal Information.
Bema Media LLC
2000 Mallory Lane, Suite 130-201
Franklin, TN 37067
14. Links to Third Party Sites. Our site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware, that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that collects personal information.